Monday, September 7, 2009

Photography and Me



As I think I've mentioned before, sometimes I end up with digital photographs in the trusty red Kodak's memory card that are a total mystery to me. Or, to put it another way, I seem to be able to raise bad photography to a whole new level. In fact, Kodak would probably prefer that I not tell you I used their technology to create this kind of damage.

Here. Let me show you the latest:


This is a photograph of...some swirly things. I'm sure these were not in the view finder when I took the picture, but I have no idea what was.





And here we have some multicolored dots:





And some more multicolored dots:




(These remind me of those picture puzzles where, if you squinted long enough, you could see words, or bunnies, or something. Or so I'm told. I never could see anything but the dots themselves because of my mostly unilateral vision.)


Which brings us to the two photographs that actually came out as intended:


The almost last of the tomatoes:





And absolutely the very last rose of summer:





And that's all I have to show you this time...









No comments: