Friday, June 5, 2009

I "HEART" BALLERINAS (especially the first one on the left)



The granddaughter's big finale dance recital was held last night at Catawba College, and it was raining hard. But, as you will see, the little ballerinas took it all in stride and were wonderful despite the weather. As usual, I was shooting what I couldn't actually see (The auditorium was packed, and I was in the semi-nose bleed section). Even so, I wanted to share a snippet of my favorite number with you. My ballerina is the first one on the left. (Aren't they the cutest things?)

2 comments:

Liz Flaherty said...

That's a lot of cute in one spot.

Cheryl said...

I'll say. The kids were very cute; the audience, not so much. It was our misfortune to sit in front of a man who would NOT stop talking -- you can hear him in the background on the video. Still, it was worth the aggravation to see those earnest and happy little faces dancing up a storm in their gorgeous costumes. There were a few falls, but nobody cried. All in all, it was a great night.