Monday, September 13, 2010

Trying Out A New Camera

If you've read this blog for a while, you are aware of the difficulties I've had taking digital photographs. So now I'm try a new and different camera (Happy Birthday to me) and you get to see the first results.

First we have the transplanted mulberry bush sapling in the back yard. It was touch and go for a while, but it finally seems to be happy in its new location. Now all I need are some silk worms:




Next:

Scenery along the way while waiting patiently in the "Car Rider" line to pick up Grand #3. If you time it right, you never have to sit in the sun. If not, you bake:






And this one? I think it must be Glinda's ride. (The Good Witch of the North?) (sigh):


(I didn't say I was getting any better. I just said I had a new camera.)

No comments: