Sunday, March 24, 2013

(The) Writing Life--The New Cover Is Here.



Here is the cover for my upcoming Love Inspired Historical, AN UNEXPECTED WIFE.

Release Date: July, 2013

And here is an excerpt:

"Come walk with me," he said.

"I don't think that's a good idea--"

"Don't worry. We have more things to discuss than my willingness to die for you. Or live for you. Whichever you happen to need."

He was teasing her, and she couldn't help but smile.

"I never know what you're going to say."

"Neither do I," he said.



And here are some links:

Amazon

Barnes & Noble


There are links to additional online booksellers over there ------> in the side panel.

AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDERING NOW.

3 comments:

Liz Flaherty said...

I love that you can put an excerpt with your cover. I don't think I've ever had that happen...

Lyn Cote said...

Congratulations on your RITA final!

Cheryl said...

Thank you, Lyn.